|HEAVY DUTY HYDRAULIC CYLINDER
The first hydraulic cylinder corrosion resistant
available with all parts Starnite Process (optional)
Outdoor resistant and to caustic washdown
Star 6 Series Heavy duty Hydraulic Cylinders
- Externelly removable with std tools (hex flats).
- Cast iron Starnite gland for wear and friction. (Starnite Process)
- Rod seal is a double lip soft urethane for low friction and long life.
- Rod wiper to wipes dirt out and clean any oil film from the rod.
(chrome shaft also available)
Head and Cap
- High strenght aloy steel (SAE4140)
- Better lubrication retention.
- Starnite process, hardness of min 70Rc (Out-performs chrome shaft for corrosion resistant by 20:1).
- Environmentally friendly compare to chrome.
- Machine from medium carbon steel to provide concentricity for the tubing and other parts (available in Starnite).
- Heavy wall steel tubing honed.
- Starnite (available upon request) to resist wear on the inside of the tubing (70 rc). Corrosion resistant (no paint).
Stepped Cushion and Adjusment Valve
- High strength tie rods made from 100 ksi min. Steel.
- Starnite (available upon request). Corrosion resistant (no paint)
End Tube Seals
- Machine from steel with steps for maximum performance for reducing shock.
- Pressure actuated o rings.
- S.A.E. ports are standard.
- Cast iron piston with wear ring and 2 lip seal u-cup in soft urethane.
(click on image to open pdf catalog)